Saturday, March 30, 2013

Baby Sock & Onsie Cupcakes

Almost look good enough to eat!
Almost look good enough to eat!

Super cute baby shower gift! It would be cute to go along with one of those diaper cakes. My little critique on this one was that I didn’t have enough red socks to make the cherries, so I had to use the other socks with stripes on them and hope they would look a little like sprinkles.
Fun Baby Shower Gift!
Fun Baby Shower Gift!

I used onsies and folded the sleeves in, I put the socks in and rolled them up and put a rubber band around the rolled up onesie. I then used some polka dot scrapbook paper wrapped that around the onesie and secured it with another rubber band. Then I used a coffee paper filter, put the onesie inside and then put another rubber band around it. I bought the cupcake box from Joanne’s and wrapped it up with ribbon and viola, it looked super cute!

It looks like its from a bakery!
It looks like its from a bakery!

No comments:

Post a Comment